Registration is open for all teams for the 2019 Spring season.
OUR REGISTRATION CANNOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS AND DEBIT CARDS FOR A LIMITED TIME WHILE WE TRANSITION FROM OUR OLD PAYMENT PROCESSOR (DWOLLA) TO THE NEW ONE (STRIPE) THROUGH SI PLAY. WE EXPECT TO FINALIZE THIS IN THE IMMEDIATE FUTURE.
PLEASE NOTE: REGISTRATION DOES NOT WORK VERY WELL ON A PHONE.
ALSO, ONCE YOUR PLAYER HAS A USL MEMBERSHIP; REGISTRATION IS ONLY HALF WAY DONE. MAKE SURE YOU COMPLETE REGISTRATION IN THE STANWOOD LACROSSE WEBSITE AFTER THE USL PORTION.
Coaches should also use this link to register, once approved.
US Lacrosse membership is a part of registration.
This cost ($30 youth, $35 HS, $50 head coach) is in addition to the team fee.
Head coaches' USL cost is reimbursed after they have fulfilled all the program requirements.
Registration costs are calculated annually to determine how much it costs to field a team at a particular age group. Costs are specific to that age group. Program equipment and team gear is funded separately.
Other registration and program notes:
- Prices for each team/program are listed.
- Uniforms, if needed, cost extra. Uniforms are used for multiple years.
- Gear, with some exceptions, is the responsibility of the player.
- There are minor costs added for paying by credit card.
- There are discounts for multiple siblings registered from the same family (not including players on Boys 1-2 or Girls 2nd grade).
- Check out the FAQ's page for more information.